More snippets of summer:
- Amusingly overpriced fish fingers. This converts to over FIVE POUNDS. Not that anyone who has eaten the local food in Hong Kong would ever buy fish fingers...
- The streets of Lamma island at night. I fell in love with this place - beautiful and fairly unadultered. Not a supermarket or drugstore in sight - something very rare in this commercialised world.
- More seafood in Lamma island. I felt sort of cruel when he arrived at the table knowing I had personally selected him from his tank about 10 minutes earlier!
- Close up of that dress I'm wearing in the picture with the yellow building. Attempting a jumping shot in front of the ruins of a cathedral. Evidently, it's really hard for me to take normal pictures, hahaha.
- Shek O beach - far away but completely worth it. I almost drowned in the huge waves here!
- Like I said, Shek O beach - completely worth it.
That all said, typhoons have hit Hong Kong again and I'm starting to pine for the mild UK weather!
PS. Bought some exciting things from H&M yesterday! My mum picked out the studded item... I was very impressed.