This is my gold & bronze eye make up for today, as inspired by the gorgeous Dara of Belle Du Jour NYC - check her videos out, they are some of my favourites on youtube.
I used the Sleek Safari palette that I got at their recent event:
- GOLD colour (Picture A, centre of bottom row) all over my lid.
- DARK CHOCOLATE colour (Picture A, right of bottom row) in the outer corner,
- MATTE SANDY BROWN (Picture B, bottom row on the left) in the crease.
- DARK TURQUOISE (Picture A, top row on the left) smudged along the outer half of bottom lashes.
- LIGHT TURQUOISE (Picture A, bottom row on the left) smudged along the inner half of bottom lashes.
- Black eyeliner to tightline my upper lashline.
- Mascara on the outer half of my lashes.
Lunch today: This awesome pre-packed caesar salad which comes with all the extras! This is when you appreciate the laziness of human nature & the developments that result.
And a cold coffee to go with it :)